Saturday, September 26, 2009

Your Shepherds staff comforts me...


Shalom! I really ponder if any one reads this anymore. Hm. :) I really don't care, I am just going to write what is on my mind. I've been listening to some Jon Foreman, and I absolutely love his lyrics. Doesn't get much better than those. the song "House of God forever"...simply beautiful!!!
I'm memorizing 1 Corinthians 13 with Mari. I have been doing this thing to help me memorize, where I just write one verse on the palm of my hand so I will see it all the day long :]

Deut. 6:6-9 (ESV) And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. [7] You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. [8] You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. [9] You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Now, it just has been on my heart lately to take scriptures and get them remembered in my head. If they're not on my heart, I could never teach them diligently to my children one day. I love how it says to talk about them while sitting down and walking by the way, when we're laying down and when we wake up. Augh! I want to be that. I want to have God's Words so in my mind that its the main thing I talk about, because that would reflect my love for the Lord even more! Amen. :]
So when it says they shall be frontlets between your eyes, and God was telling them to write them on the doorposts on their houses, it was for them to always have His words on their mind, and in their hearts. I just love that scripture!!! So, pray for me. Pray God helps me with this memorizing and that I do it with all the diligence I have in me. I can't take a breathe without God giving in to me, so He deserves everything within myself.

Love always,
Kayla :)

No comments:

Skarfs are fun.

Skarfs are fun.

Ya' wanna know?

Australia, United Kingdom
I once was a lady, who lived in a shoe..had so many children, I didn't know what to do. uh..yeah.